Intellectual property rights
All the contents of www.leonardome.com, whether they be texts, images, sounds, files, animations or any other element of their design or structure, are exclusive property of IURIS.DOC S.L., the company which owns the web page, located at Av. Diagonal 340-348 08013 Barcelona, with Company Tax Code B-61857280 and recorded in the Company Register of Barcelona volume 31649, folio 0173, page197081. Any kind of distribution or public communication, reproduction or total or partial storage, must have the express prior consent of the IURIS.DOC management.
Handling of Personal Data
The access to some services offered by LEONARDOME.COM on their web page, requires the completion of request forms and the provision of some personal information by the users. In compliance with the Organic Law of 15/ 1999, of 13 December, on personal Data Protection, the personal data collected from the users on the website will be stored in a data base belonging to IURIS.DOC S.L., which assumes all the security measures necessary for guaranteeing the confidentiality and integrity of the information. This information will be stored and handled by IURIS.DOC for the purpose of providing their services and giving information about them, as well as making improvements to the website. On all of the forms, an ‘*’ indicates the compulsory data essential for this purpose. Nevertheless, all users may, at any time, access, rectify and, if they wish, cancel the personal data provided to Iuris.doc S.L., by means of a written communication to IURIS.DOC, Av. Diagonal 340-348 08013 Barcelona, Spain.
Unless you tell us otherwise, we understand that your data has not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any changes and that we have your consent for it to be used for the above purposes.
On-line security measures with encrypted data transmission or use of SSL protocol are excluded from these actions.
Use of data
LEONARDOME.COM can use the personal information you have given us to process orders and payments. We will also use your data to make and deliver orders.
We can use your personal data to send you information and material by electronic post (email), including details of products, special offers and news bulletins which we consider will be of interest to you. This information will only be sent if you have given us prior authorisation.
We collect your data through the different forms included on the website so that we can respond to your questions, send you our newsletter and manage complaints.
Guarantee of anonymity in web page navigation
LEONARDOME.COM carries out the follow-up and statistical analysis of website visitor traffic for the purpose of improving and optimizing the structural content offered. The statistical information obtained is completely anonymous and cannot in any way be associated with or permit the identification of a specific user.
The web page may contain links to other web pages managed by third parties. The aim of these links is to inform the users about other existing sources of information on the net that may be of interest. LEONARDOME.COM is in no way responsible for the information referred to in these links and which is not directly handled by the IURIS.DOC Digital Content department.
Availability and Accessibility to the website
LEONARDOME.COM does not guarantee in any way the availability and continued operation of the web page and services, which may suffer interruptions for reasons beyond the company’s control. When at all possible, LEONARDOME.COM will give prior notice of any kind of interruption in operation that the page may suffer. LEONARDOME.COM is not liable for any damages which the unavailability of the web page may cause to its users or clients.
Definition and function of cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies enable a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way the computer is used, they can be used to recognise the user.
Types of cookies
Analytic cookies: Those that, administered by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out a measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the services offered. By using these, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the type of services that we offer.
Advertising cookies: Those that, administered by us or by third parties, enable us to manage, in the most effective way possible, the supply of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advert to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our website. By using these, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and can show you advertising related to your navigation profile.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer.
Cookies used by the website
|configuracions wp||functional cookie||It is used to customize the user interface.||own||1 year|
|wp-settings||functional cookie||It is used to customize the user interface during the active session.||own||session|
|wp-settings-time||functional cookie||It is used to customize the user interface during the active session.||own||session|
|wordpress_sec||functional cookie||Functional cookie used by WordPress to maintain the session for a registered user.||own||session|
|wordpress_logged_in||functional cookie||Functional cookie used by WordPress to identify the logged in user.||own||session|
|wordpress_test_cookie||functional cookie||Functional cookie used by WordPress to test whether the browser used can accept cookies||own||session|
|PHPSESSID||functional cookie||It is native to PHP and allows websites to store serialized state data. On the website it is used to establish a user session and to pass state data through a temporary cookie, which is commonly known as a session cookie.||own||session|
|wfwaf-authcookie-||functional cookie||This cookie is set by the WordPress security plugin Wordfence. It is used to authenticate the user’s login request.||Third parties||1 day|
|wordfence_verifiedHuman||functional cookie||Cookie set by Wordfence Security WordPress plugin to protect the site against malicious attacks.||Third parties||1 day|
|_gat||Analysis cookie||Google Analytical Cookie/Google Analytics. It is used to limit the percentage of requests.||Third parties/google||1 minute|
|_gid||Analysis cookie||Google Analytical Cookie/Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users.||Third parties/google||24 hours|
|_ga||Analysis cookie||Google Analytical Cookie/Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users.||Third parties/google||2 years|
|cmplz_||functional cookie||Controls the acceptance or blocking of third-party non-functional cookie scripts.||Third parties||1 week|
|pll_language||functional cookie||Control the selection of the language of the web||Third parties||session|
However, the sharing of some cookies between different websites has aroused social alarm in the context of the personalization of advertising spaces. The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
Depending on the way the data is stored
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web.
Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them each time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. It is generally used to facilitate purchase and registration services, and to remember settings and preferences in user navigation, such as: language selection, theme selection, menu preferences, internal web bookmarks, etc. .:
Depending on the level of relationship with the user
- First-party cookies: served directly by the same web domain visited by the user (eg www.nomdeldomini.com) and normally linked to the provision of the service itself or web analytics tasks.
- Third-party cookies: linked to alternative domain names of the same lender, or to external providers of these specialized in the management of advertising campaigns, personalization or, likewise, web analytics. While all browsers initially accept first-party cookies, some disable third-party cookies without express action by the user. linked to alternative domain names of the same lender, or to external providers of these specialized in the management of advertising campaigns, personalization or, likewise, web analytics. While all browsers initially accept first-party cookies, some disable third-party cookies without express action by the user.
The cookies set forth above can be classified by the “intrusiveness level” criteria, on a scale from 1 to 3:
- Level 1: corresponds to cookies for internal use that are essential for the provision of the service requested by the user.
- Level 2: corresponds to anonymous cookies for internal use necessary to maintain content and navigation, as well as cookies managed by third parties within the framework of services expressly requested by the user on their websites (eg: Facebook Social Plugins or Twitter).
- Level 3: corresponds to cookies managed by third parties within the framework of services not expressly requested by the user, allowing their monitoring through websites of which the owner of the website visited by the user is not the owner (eg: platforms display advertising management). The specification of that level is accompanied by the headline. The use of level 3 cookies is subject to the prior permission of the user through express confirmation of their acceptance.
2) Among the cookies used on our website, we distinguish:
- Strictly necessary cookies, such as those that serve for correct navigation or identify the user’s session.
- Third-party cookies, such as those used by social networks, or by external content plugins such as YouTube.
- Analytical cookies for periodic maintenance purposes, in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user. Websites typically use ‘analytics’ cookies to collect statistical data on activity.
The information collected by this type of cookie will in any case be anonymous, and it is not possible to establish any link between browsing patterns and natural persons. This website does not use marketing or advertising cookies.
3) The user can decide freely about the implantation or not on their hard drive of cookies from our website as well as their elimination, following the procedure established in the help section of their browser.
The user can also configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a notice on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that moment whether or not to place it on the hard drive. Many browsers also allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after the visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names.